The Rock Band 3 front soundtrack contains 83 of a best bands from around a world, including bands that have never seemed in a strain game, as good as support for existent Rock Band marks (Rock Band and Rock Band 2 discs, downloaded songs, lane packs, AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack, LEGO Rock Band and Green Day: Rock Band).
Additionally, Rock Band 3 will give players evident entrance to a strain library coming 2,000 songs by launch, with new calm combined regularly. Rock Band’s enormous strain welfare dwarfs that of any other strain diversion on a market.
Rock Band DLC Additions for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii
Grammy Award-winning rope OK Go – comprised of Damian Kulash, Tim Nordwind, Dan Konopka and Andy Ross – shaped in Chicago in 1998 and now reside in Los Angeles, California. The rope will supplement to their Rock Band catalog subsequent week with “Shooting a Moon” from their latest album, Of a Blue Colour of a Sky (Deluxe Edition), that was expelled in 2010. For information on how to check out OK Go live, conduct to their debate date site.
Two songs from English rockers The Police will also be accessible subsequent week – “Every Breath You Take,” a No. 1 singular from a band’s 1983 manuscript Synchronicity will be available, as good as “So Lonely,” from a band’s 1978 album, Outlandos D’Amour.
The 1970 singular from classical stone rope War, “Spill a Wine,” will also be accessible for Rock Band 3 subsequent week. The strain was War’s initial draft hit, peaking during No. 3. To check out War debate dates, revisit their central website.
As always, songs accessible as downloadable calm for Rock Band 3 underline five-button guitar and drum parts, drums, Pro Drums, and keys, Pro Keys and harmonies, where applicable. Some songs also underline Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades accessible for an additional $0.99 ascent download.
Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 (March 15):
- OK Go – “Shooting a Moon”
- The Police – “So Lonely”
- The Police – “Every Breath You Take” X
- War – “Spill a Wine”
(All marks are strange master recordings – these marks will be accessible in Europe on PS3 complement Mar 16)
These marks will be accessible for squeeze as particular marks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 complement and Wii. Tracks noted with “X” will embody Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.
- $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
- $2.00USD (200 Wii Points) per song
- $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per strain for authorised Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
** Dates for Rock Band diversion marks are indeterminate and theme to change. **
Without serve ado, here is a entire, jaw-dropping Rock Band 3 setlist:
- Amy Winehouse, “Rehab”
- At a Drive-In, “One Armed Scissor”
- Avenged Sevenfold, “The Beast a Harlot”
- Dover, “King George”
- The Bronx, “False Alarm”
- The Flaming Lips, “Yoshimi Battles a Pink Robots Pt. 1”
- HIM (His Infernal Majesty), “Killing Loneliness”
- Hypernova, “Viva La Resistance”
- Ida Maria, “Oh My God”*
- Juanes, “Me Enamora”
- Metric, “Combat Baby”*
- Paramore, “Misery Business”*
- Phoenix, “Lasso”*
- Poni Hoax, “Antibodies”
- Pretty Girls Make Graves, “Something Bigger, Something Brighter”
- Queens of a Stone Age, “No One Knows”
- The Ravonettes, “Last Dance”
- Rilo Kiley, “Portions for Foxes”*
- Riverboat Gamblers, “Don’t Bury Me…I’m Still Not Dead”
- Slipknot, “Before we Forget”
- The Sounds, “Living in America”
- Tegan Sara, “The Con”
- Them Crooked Vultures, “Dead End Friends”
- Tokio Hotel, “Humanoid”*
- The Vines, “Get Free”*
- The White Stripes, “The Hardest Button to Button”*
- Faith No More, “Midlife Crisis”*
- Filter, “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
- Jane’s Addiction, “Been Caught Stealing”*
- Maná, “Oye Mi Amor”
- Marilyn Manson, “The Beautiful People”
- The Muffs, “Outer Space”
- Phish, “Llama”
- Primus, “Jerry Was a Racecar Driver”
- Rammstein, “Du Hast”
- Smash Mouth, “Walkin’ On The Sun”*
- Spacehog, “In a Meantime”
- Stone Temple Pilots, “Plush”
- Swingin’ Utters, “This Bastard’s Life”
- Anthrax, “Caught in a Mosh”
- Big Country, “In a Big Country”
- The Cure, “Just Like Heaven”*
- Def Leppard, “Foolin’”
- Devo, “Whip It”
- Dio, “Rainbow in a Dark”
- Dire Straits, “Walk of Life”
- Echo a Bunnymen, “The Killing Moon”
- Huey Lewis and a News, “The Power of Love”
- INXS, “Need You Tonight”*
- J. Geils Band, “Centerfold”
- Joan Jett, “I Love Rock N’ Roll”*
- Night Ranger, “Sister Christian”*
- Ozzy Osbourne, “Crazy Train”*
- The Police, “Don’t Stand So Close to Me”
- Roxette, “The Look”*
- The Smiths, “Stop Me if You Think You’ve Heard This One Before”
- Tears for Fears, “Everybody Wants to Rule a World”
- Whitesnake, “Here we Go Again”*
- The B-52’s, “Rock Lobster”*
- Blondie, “Heart of Glass”
- Bob Marley, “Get Up, Stand Up”
- Chicago, “25 or 6 to 4”
- Deep Purple, “Smoke on a Water”
- Doobie Brothers, “China Grove”*
- Elton John, “Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting”
- Foreigner, “Cold As Ice”*
- Golden Earring, “Radar Love”
- John Lennon, “Imagine”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, “Free Bird”
- Queen, “Bohemian Rhapsody”*
- Ramones, “I Wanna Be Sedated”
- Steve Miller Band, “Fly Like an Eagle”
- T. Rex, “20th Century Boy”
- Tom Petty and a Heartbreakers, “I Need to Know”
- War, “Low Rider”
- Warren Zevon, “Werewolves of London”
- Yes, “Roundabout”*
- Beach Boys, “Good Vibrations (Live)”
- David Bowie, “Space Oddity”
- The Doors, “Break on Through (To a Other Side)”*
- James Brown, “I Got You” (I Feel Good) – Alternate Studio Version*
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience, “Crosstown Traffic”*
- The Who, “I Can See for Miles”
*Songs accessible on Rock Band 3 for Nintendo DS
Rock Band 3 allows players to emanate and save setlists and share them with friends, both in-game and by RockBand.com. New strain filters make it easier to find a forms of songs fans wish to play and censor a songs they don’t, while a built-in strain recommendation complement will advise marks from Rock Band’s gigantic strain library, formed on personal fan preference.
In further to guitar, bass, drums and solo vocals, Rock Band 3 adds three-part outspoken harmonies that were introduced with The Beatles: Rock Band and, for a initial time ever, a keyboard marginal to a band. Up to 7 players can stone together for a ultimate amicable gaming experience.
Rock Band 3 empowers players to rise tangible low-pitched skills by a fun of entirely scalable Rock Band Pro gameplay. Fans can dive in on Easy to try out simple skills and work their approach adult to Expert for genuine mastery.
- Pro Drums supports 3 enlargement cymbals, with gameplay split between toms and cymbals.
- Pro Keys facilities pitch-accurate keyboard opening opposite a two-octave range, displayed on an easy-to-read keyboard track.
The Rock Band 3 Squier by Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller is a entirely functional, full-sized, electric guitar with strings that also functions as a diversion controller for Rock Band 3’s innovative Pro mode gameplay. Its insubordinate record will concede gamers and strain lovers around a universe to knowledge a evident fun of personification guitar by a fun and accessibility of Rock Band gameplay.
Rock Band Pro, that incorporates some-more picturesque instrumental opening information into gameplay, including fibre and tatter information on guitar, differentiated carillon and tom footnote for drums, and full pitch-accurate gameplay for keyboards. Rock Band Pro is accessible in all modes of Rock Band 3, and facilities tutorials and a accumulation of difficulties, including Easy, definition that genuine instrument opening is within strech of any player, no matter their knowledge level.
The Rock Band 3 Squier Stratocaster uses record built into a neck and fingerboard of a guitar to lane finger positions in genuine time. The guitar also transmits strum information for a 6 particular strings, permitting a diversion to give feedback to players as they make a burst from stroke diversion rocking to genuine universe skills. Players can unplug from a fun of Rock Band 3 and block directly into an amp to stone for real.
For a infrequent player, Rock Band 3 has good new celebration modes that concede fans to get rocking with friends quicker than ever, including celebration trifle and determined drop-in/drop-out and problem welfare from any gameplay screen. For a critical player, a revamped Career Mode facilities 700+ goals and rewards and seamless leaderboard formation for an forever low debate experience. Rock Band 3 also adds a apartment of amicable networking collection to a diversion so fans can rivet friends and associate rockers over Facebook, Twitter and more. Whether players wish to burst in for a discerning strain or take their rope to a top, Rock Band 3 has a mode for everyone.
Rock Band 3 will boat concurrently worldwide and will be concordant with all Rock Band and The Beatles: Rock Band peripherals, as good as many third-party instrument and microphone controllers. Mad Catz is a central marginal manufacturer and distributor for Rock Band diversion controllers.
Rock Band 3 will boat in North America for a Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 ($59.99), and NDS ( $29.99).
More articles about Rock Band 3